Hog grunts are made by both boars and sows.
The Hog Grunter is designed to allow the caller to imitate the grunts of boars and sows.
The grunts of a wild hog sound very much like those of a domestic pig.
Because of the wild hog's strong pack instinct and its curious nature, they will often investigate the sounds of other hogs squealing or grunting.
The Hog Grunter Hunting Call features
- Great for close-in calling
- Reproduces the grunting sounds of boars and sows
- Flexible hose for tone and volume adjustments
- Extra loud for long range or softer when they are close
- Adjustable reed assembly from grunts to bleats
- Great call with accurate sound
- Appeals to the pack instinct of a hog
Primos Specialty Hunting Calls have a lifetime service guarantee - "Speak the language".
Hog Grunter is 15cm or 6" long.
To make hog grunts, simply cup both hands over the open end of the grunt hose to lower the tone of your grunts. Blow a soft, short - half to 1 second series of grunts. Blow a series of grunts lasting one to two minutes.
Repeat this every 10-15 minutes.