he Easton Genesis 4014 Bow Case has outside dimensions of 102cm long x 36cm high x 2.5cm wide or 40" x 14.25" x 1" with full length dual zipper closures with easy grab pulls.
There is an oblong shaped black see-through mesh exterior accessory pocket which has a centre bellow with a silver press stud closure and is about 29cm long x 29cm high or 11.5" x 11.5" at left side of the bag. This pocket is great for storing score cards, documents, tickets, passport, valuables, tools, shirt and toiletries.
The main compartment has thick black padding on both sides and features dual zipper closures with easy grab pulls and inside dimensions of 102cm or 40".
Fits up to 102cm or 40 inch axle to axle length bows. Another quality product from Easton.
If you need a padded bow case to protect your bow, get an Easton Genesis 4014 compound bow case.
- Sleek modern designed bow case custom tailored for the Genesis and Genesis Pro compound bows for maximum protection and space saving compact size
- Rugged high-denier poly construction with thick interior padding
- Premium zippers with easy grab pulls
- Integrated arrow-tote attachment straps
- Fits most bows; interior dimensions of 40in x 14in
- Exterior mesh accessory pocket for release aids, rangefinders, tools or other archery essentials
- Thick padding for complete bow protection
- Durable polyester exterior
- Sturdy triple stitched webbing handles
- Reinforced seams and corners
- A great attractive bow case
- 102cm long x 36cm high x 2.5cm wide or 40" x 14.25" x 1"