The WNS SPR200 Sight features a great ease of use, micrometer adjustments and an increased endurance.
The double carbon/foam layer extender minimises the weight and the torque for each shot.
The double guidance of the head (threaded rod/bar) enables a perfectly fluid movement.
- A very high quality carbon sight for both recurves and compounds
- 9" extension bar made of high density, high elasticity carbon/foam
- Precise micro fine windage & elevation adjustment in .002 inch increments
- Comes standard with 8-32 inch and 10-32 inch threads for sight pin aperture holders
- 10-32 inch thread is for scopes
- Quick detach mounting bar
- Ring sight pin
- Calibrated sight tape
- Ultra light & strong, made from high grade carbon to minimise the weight
- Metal components are machined from 7075 grade aluminium
- Lateral adjustment is incredibly smooth and precise
- Built in shock absorption and vibration properties
- Smart styling, top quality recurve sight
- Includes instructions and set of adjusting hex wrenches