The React H4 opens up the auto sighting market to more archers. Previously the speed limitations on the 5, 7 and even single pin React sights prevented youth and other light draw weight shooters from utilizing React technology. Now with only 4 pins the lower limit has been cut down to 195 fps, which is very achieveable.
This is also the sight of choice for many hunters and 3D target shooters with fast bows, as less pin clutter gives you a clearer sight picture.
Sight in your top pin to 20 yards as normal, and then adjust the pin slider to sight the second pin at 30 yards. Once dead on at 30, your 40 and 50 will be ready to go, no questions asked. You can also sight in using the 40 or 50 pin first, if you prefer
Accurately predicts what each pin gap will be based on the distance between your 20 yard pin and any other yardage.
- Four .019” horizontal-pin sight perfect for shooting 195 to 330 feet per second
- After only 2 pin adjustments, React Technology automatically sights in the remaining pins for dead-certain accuracy
- Make easy, exact corrections with advanced tool-less windage and elevation adjustments
- Improves accuracy over longer distances with second-axis leveling
- Adjust brightness to suit any shooting condition with the rheostat light