Easton Axis HIT Insert, Components & Epoxy Pack.
HIT stands for Hidden Insert Technology and was originally designed to fit next generation, small diameter ST or Slim Tech arrows that are built for more penetration and better durability. Due to the new small circumference design, standard lipped inserts would no longer be compatible. HIT was engineered to fit up inside the arrow shaft, hidden from view.
HIT gives automatic broadhead alignment because the broadhead shank aligns directly against the shaft wall for easy, no fuss broadhead set up. Perfectly aligned broadheads mean more accuracy and tighter broadhead groups.
HIT and ST (Slim Technology) combine to form the next great advancement in hunting arrows and more accuracy, durability & penetration than standard carbon arrows.
HIT inserts will only install into Axis shaft models - ST Axis Full Metal Jacket, ST Axis, ST Axis Realtree APG, ST Axis Mossy Oak Obsession, ST Axis Junior, A/C Super Slim and Beman MFX Team Realtree and Classic MFX shafts. The HIT insert comes factory direct with all of these shafts ready to install.
15 piece HIT Insert kit includes:
- HIT Insert, 16 grains, pack of 12. One size HIT insert fits all sizes of ST Axis shafts.
- Installation Tool (seats the insert at the correct depth and wipes the ID clean of excess adhesive for simple, accurate assembly)
- Chamfer Stone (ensures a flat shaft base and properly sized chamfer for optimal fit with broadheads and field points)
- Epoxy Sachet (recommended for HIT Inserts to ensure the best possible performance as other adhesives will degrade the performance of this superior component system. There is enough epoxy to install one dozen HIT inserts)
- 15 pce (12 inserts , 1 champfer stone , insert tool and glue )