The Approach RTH by Bear is a value packed single cam bow with incredible performance.
Not only is it appealing to the eye, the Approach RTH is feature packed with a bunch of functional advancements from Bear Archery at a price that will not break the bank, especially when you consider the RTH package inclusions.
Approach RTH shoots an arrow at speeds up to 327fps and utilises the smooth drawing EZ3 Cam with a rotating module, making draw length adjustments a breeze.
It measures in at a manoeuvrable 32" axle to axle and has a brace height of 6.25" and it weighs in at a mere 4 pounds.
With two peak draw weight options with a 15 pound span of 45-60 pounds and 55-70 pounds.
The draw length can be adjusted between 23.5" and 30.5" with a comfortable 75% let off.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 327fps
- Weight ranges 45-60lbs and 55-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 15lbs down from the peak draw weight
- Draw length range 23.5"-30.5". Please specify draw length
- Brace Height 6.25"
- Axle to Axle 32"
- Mass weight 4lbs
- Let-Off 75%
- EZ3 Perimeter weighted single cam with rotating module delivers efficiency at any draw length, high speeds, a comfortable feel, incredibly smooth, zero nock travel
- Riser machined aluminium
- EnduraFibre Limbs for lethal, controlled power, provide unmatched flexibility and rigidity and allow for maximum weight adjustability for a customised fit for any shooter. The unique shape of the limb creates a reliable load distribution
- Lock Down limb pockets for high-precision, locked-in fit
- Dual string suppressors deaden any noise and vibration at the shot
- Advanced grip design eliminates hand torque for enhanced accuracy
- Cable Slide
- Strings and cables - Bear Pre-Stretched Contra-Band HP BCY 452X strings and cables - eliminates string stretch and peep rotation