Diamond has taken the most adjustable and versatile bow on the market to a whole new level.
Building off of their best-selling bow ever, the Infinite Edge, Diamond pulled out all the stops with the Infinite Edge Pro. They extended the draw length to 31", allowing a whole new category of longer-draw shooters to call the Infinite Edge Pro their own. They didn’t stop there; they also completely redesigned the cam system to create an incredibly smooth draw cycle and added a solid back wall to give this bow yet another edge over all of the competition. To top it off, we added a stabilizer for perfect balance, making the Infinite Edge Pro ready for anything. The Infinite Edge Pro is, without a doubt, the superior choice for those seeking a high quality, versatile, feature packed bow.
Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Compound Bow Features:
- Draw length range of 13" to 31"
- Draw weight range from 5-70 lbs
- Infinite draw setting for training programs, school programs, beginners and bowfishers
- Includes the Infinite Edge accessory package
Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Compound Bow Specifications:
- Draw Weight: 5-70 lbs.
- Mass Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Effective Let-Off: 80%
- Draw Length: 13"-31"
- Kinetic Energy: 74.7 ft-lbs
- Axle to Axle: 31.5"
- IBO Speed: 310 fps @ 29" draw length
- Brace Height: 7"
- Pattern: Camo
Diamond Archery Infinite Edge Pro Accessory Package Includes:
- 3-Pin Tundra Sight
- Hostage XL Arrow Rest
- DeadLock Lite Octane Quiver
- Tube Peep Sight
- BCY String Loop
- Comfort Wrist Sling
- 5" Ultra-Lite Octane Stabilizer
- Please specify right or left handed bow required on check out