The Fuel, an incredibly adjustable bow perfect for archers of all ages, sizes and skill levels. The Fuel features a rock-solid riser for supreme durability with Bowtech’s Binary Cam System for maximum precision and arrow speed. .
BowTech has always said that they don't do ordinary and their new bow, the Fuel, is anything but average. They have created a bow that is easily adjustable and features their industry-leading Binary Cam System for the very best in performance. This Fuel will create a burning desire to get in the field this Autumn and bag a trophy.
The Fuel bow has a draw length setting adjustable between 18 and 30 inches without changing limbs or using a bow press and a draw weight range between 15 and 70 lbs.
The Fuel weighs just 3.4 lbs and can fire arrows at speeds up to 320 fps.
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 320fps
- Weight range 14-70lbs
- Draw length range 18"-30". All bows feature draw length adjustments in 0.5" increments with rotating modules
- Brace Height 7"
- Axle to Axle 31.5"
- Mass weight 3.4lbs
- Let-Off 80%
- Kinetic Energy 79.6 ft-lbs
- Binary Cam
- Rotating Modules
- Single Offset String Suppressor makes release even quieter and counters the greatest amount of vibration
- Octane Factory Strings and Cables
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in Mossy Oak Break-Up Country and Black Ops. All finishes have black limbs
- Octane Hostage Arrow Rest
- Octane 5 Arrow Quiver
- Octane Stabiizer
- Wrist Sling
- Fiber Optic Pin Sight
- D loop
- Peep Sight