The perfect introduction bow for a first-time adult bowhunter, the Species is simple to set up and easy to shoot. This high-performance single cam system shoots 320 feet per second at an incredible value.
The Bear Archery Species RTH Compound bow is a true no nonsense bow. In years to come, archers around the world will be able to look back proudly and say that this was their first bow. Affordable, yet packed with features commonly found in a higher price range, you'll be hard pressed to find a better starter set than the Species.
This highly versatile weapon is engineered to provide the inclusions needed for comfort, speed and forgiveness in modern bow design while concentrating on functionality for new archers seeking incredible value.
The Species features an adjustable single cam design, allowing the draw length to shift between 23 and 30 inches. Peak bow weight is offered in two ranges, these being 45 to 60 pounds and 55 to 70 pounds. 15 pounds of adjustability in one bow, not just 10? Yes, that is correct, the Species can be set 15 pounds down from its peak weight.
- IBO Speed 320fps
- Weight ranges 45-60lbs and 55-70lbs. Please specify weight required. All bows are adjustable 15lbs down from the peak draw weight
- Draw length range 23"-30". Please specify draw length
- Brace Height 6.75"
- Axle to Axle 31"
- Mass weight 4.3lbs
- Let-Off 80%
- S7 Perimeter weighted single cam
- Riser machined aluminium
- EnduraFibre Limbs for lethal, controlled power, provide unmatched flexibility and rigidity and allow for maximum weight adjustability for a customised fit for any shooter. The unique shape of the limb creates a reliable load distribution
- Lock Down Pocket System
- RockStops string recoil suppressors
- ShockWaves limb dampening system
- Advanced grip design eliminates hand torque for enhanced accuracy
- SonicKnots, string dampening that also provides incremental speed
- Cable Slide allows for a more natural crossing position reducing cable wear