Solid one piece broadheads are the strongest broadheads you can use .You will have less bent and brocken heads with more kills.
Contact with bone, rocks or dirt, historically has seen inferior brands of broadheads fail and be totally unusable afterwards.
Oz Cut has recognised this as a major flaw with other broadheads and has utilised state of the art technologies and materials to create the ultimate broadhead that will withstand any punishment, shot after shot, giving you maximum confidence in your setup for when that once in a lifetime opportunity arises.
Being a CNC machined broadhead, OZCUT Broadheads are created with the most accurate technologies available, allowing them to not only be super durable, but also have field point accuracy straight from the packet!
OZ CUT were designed right in the beautiful Hunter Valley of New South Wales, Australia.
With the extensive testing OZ-CUT has done, field point accuracy to 82 metres or 90 yards has been achieved with heads straight out of the packet. This combined with the sheer strength and durability of this design puts them as a serious broadhead that is up for any Aussie game animal and will not let you down.
With the following features, a quiver full of Ozcut Elite Series Broadheads puts you one step ahead of the game!
- Tough and deadly accurate
- Solid, durable one piece construction
- Aggressive bone splitting tanto tip
- Screw in solid three blade
- 1.5 inches or 38.1mm long
- Cutting diameter 1 inch or 25.4mm
- Field point accuracy
- Built with maximum penetration
- Rear cutting blades for maximum wound channels
- No vents for silent flight
- 48 Rockwell C hardness
- Designed for re-use
- Easy to sharpen
- Come in a three pack, shrink wrapped on a card to keep broadheads from touching each other and to retain sharpness
- Available in four weights of 175 grains, 150 grains, 125 grains and 100 grains. Please specify choice
- Made by bowhunters for bowhunters
Oz-Cut, Australian owned one piece CNC machined screw in 3 blade OZCUT Broadheads 3 pack. Try some yourself, you will be impressed with the accuracy and durability of an OZ CUT.