This maximum versatility weapon is engineered for all ages and skill levels, from adults to adolescents or from serious hunters to first time archers.
The Cruzer G-2 features an adjustable design allowing the draw weight to shift between 5 to 70 pounds and draw lengths between 12 to 30 inches.
With 5 to 70lbs adjustmaent ,thats 65 pounds of draw weight adjustability in one bow? Yes, you have read correctly, the Cruzer G-2 can be set from as low as 5 pounds up to a whopping 70 pounds and has a draw length range of 12" to 30".
Specs at a glance
- IBO Speed 315fps
- Weight range 5-70lbs. All bows are adjustable from a minimum 5lbs up to a peak draw weight of 70lbs.
- Draw length range 12"-30". Please specify draw length
- Brace Height 6.5"
- Axle to Axle 30"
- Mass weight 3lbs
- Let-Off 70%
- MV1 cam, the most versatile cam on the market
- Riser machined aluminium
- EnduraFiber Limbs for lethal, controlled power
- Zero tolerance limb pockets for high-precision, locked-in fit
- RockStop offset string suppressor
- Advanced grip design eliminates hand torque for enhanced accuracy
- Cable Slide
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH